Every job should make you smile.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to at Howard Worth…
Corporate Social Responsibility
(How we help our local community)
We take our responsibility for the local community seriously. Whether that means raising money for local charities, doing our bit for the environment or improving the wellbeing of our people, we truly believe that we can make a difference.
Clothing collections for local charity St Luke’s Hospice and the British Heart Foundation
‘Reverse’ advent calendar at Christmas (instead of receiving gifts, we collect items such as food and toiletries for local food banks)
We celebrate annual holidays, such as Easter and Christmas, by taking part in team-bonding activities and raising money for the Children’s Adventure Farm Trust for terminally ill, disabled and disadvantaged children.
Mental health support and wellbeing workshops for all staff
Experience real progression
Gary attended Staffordshire University and earned a degree in Accounting.
- 2005 He then joined Howard Worth as a trainee in March 2005 in our Business Services Department.
- 2008 Before progressing to Business Services Assistant Manager in 2008.
- 2010 And qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2010.
- He was then promoted to Business Services Manager in the same year.
- Gary then diversified…
- 2017 Gaining a new qualification in independent financial management in 2017
- 2018 and became a Partner in January 2018.
- But why stop there?
- 2019 Gary recently celebrated becoming our firm’s head of independent financial management in 2019.
Now that’s career progression
Did you know: 100% of our partners have been promoted internally!
Our firm in numbers
turnover and growing
members and expanding
offices in Northwich and Nantwich
is the average age of our Partners
minimum trainees taken per year
Your door into the accounting profession
Every year, Howard Worth takes on between 5 and 10 accountancy trainees from a range of backgrounds. Some of our trainees are graduates, others are A level students, while some are simply passionate about business.
We offer a full training package, which will result in a top accounting qualification for those who complete the course. We may also offer job opportunities at the end of your internship.
Please click on a job below to view and apply.