Howard Worth has its own Payroll Bureau to assist your business with the often complex payroll processes required by HMRC.
Staff are a company’s greatest asset so paying them accurately and on time is vital. For many businesses, running their payroll in house can be a costly and time consuming process, especially in light of the details required by HMRC for Real Time Information and Auto Enrolment. Our team of payroll experts can manage this on your behalf.
The benefits of outsourcing your Payroll
- Free up valuable time to invest in the core activities of your business
- Gives you access to specialist advice and support from our experienced team
- Complex legislation and Real Time Information (RTI) is covered
- No need to purchase specialist software
- Peace of mind that your payroll will be processed accurately and on time
- The option of online payslips via a secure, cloud based portal (Fully GDPR Compliant)
Our services include
- Processing payroll for any number of employees
- Payment frequency to suit your business needs
- Calculations of Tax, National Insurance Contributions and statutory payments
- Auto-enrolment – We offer advice and solutions for your business in order to meet its obligations
Our team of experienced, specialist staff have experience working in the following sectors:
- Transport & Logistics
For more information on Howard Worth’s Payroll services – please contact James Wilkinson, Payroll Manager on 01606 369000
Or email – email@example.com
What our Payroll clients say
“We had our payroll with Howard Worth for a number of years and when looking for an accountant to support us in our future business growth it seemed an obvious choice”
Have you ever considered the benefits of online payslips for your business?
- GDPR compliance
- Environmentally Friendly – lower your companies Carbon Footprint
- Reduce Storage Space
- Safe & Secure delivery to recipients
- Employees can access their payslips at any time, any location that has internet access
For more information on electronic payslips contact us.
For further information on Payroll Services, please contact James Wilkinson or call us on 01606 369005.