We can perform a role within your business which is beyond the normal offering from an accountancy practice. By sitting within your business in a quasi-management role we can offer you the following services:
- Understanding your business and analysing performance; this is crucial for making the correct decisions for your business.
- Regular management information; meaning your business can be proactive rather than reactive to opportunities and threats.
- Management information may also be required by external lenders and stakeholders.
- We can assist with the preparation of monthly or quarterly management information including financial reports, variance analysis, KPI reports, budgets, cash flow forecasts and non-financial information.
- The management information we provide will be tailored to your specific requirement and we’re happy to provide advice on suitable content if needed.
- We can also attend company board meetings to offer observations and recommendations on management information – even if you’ve prepared the information yourselves.
Please contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss the management information requirements of your business acquisition and how we can help you.