Your charity is set up to provide help and raise money for those in need. Howard Worth’s dedicated and experienced team can offer you the specialist support and advice required to achieve your organisations objectives.
Areas off support include:
- Organisation Structure – From inception and throughout your charities development, we can help you to plan the right structure for your charity.
- Trustees – A number of our specialist team have first-hand experience acting as trustees which enables us to offer accurate advice and guidance when you need to appoint these key roles, ultimately enabling your board to operate with a broad depth of knowledge.
- Annual Report Preparation – To provide clear and accurate information, which allows for ease of understanding and highlights the important work of your charity.
- Risk Management – Management letters can highlight areas of weakness enabling procedures to be improved and risks managed.
- Financial Controls – Our experience with internal controls will protect your charity. Using the latest technology can add management insight to your management reporting. This enables your charity reserves to develop and be properly resourced.
- Allocating Funds – Our team will assist you with identifying how to allocate funding in your accounts. This enables your charity reserves to develop and projects to be properly resourced.
Whether your organisation is newly-formed, a small charity or longer established, our experienced charity and not for profit specialists can assist you in preparing accounts and audits to meet your statutory obligations.
We understand the rules and regulations that affect your sector and can keep you updated on any changes to legislation and accounting formats.
Howard Worth are also able to offer your charity the option of cost effective support services including payroll and bookkeeping which could allow your valuable staff and resources to be invested in the core work of your organisation.
We work for a variety of charities of different sizes, structures and with different objectives, if you would like to know how we can help your charity with any accountancy or tax matters – please contact Andrew Hague our Charity Partner and Tim Lwin our Tax Partner.